Where marvellous days out are enjoyed, together
We are pleased to welcome visitors back to Beaulieu, with a visit now including the National Motor Museum, World of Top Gear, Palace House & Gardens, Little Beaulieu, Beaulieu Abbey, The Secret Army Exhibition and unlimited rides on the monorail.
Tickets & Prices
To ensure the safety of both visitors and our staff, and that the site is never crowded, we will be limiting the numbers on site each day and request that visitors pre-book their admission tickets for a specific visit date and arrival time. This new booking approach will also be applicable to those visitors with unused admission tickets purchased prior to our closure, membership schemes or National Motor Museum annual pass holders.
Select your preferred visit date and a time slot. This is the time of your arrival only and you may arrive at the Visitor Reception up to 50 minutes after your allotted time. You are then welcome to stay until closing.
Your tickets will be emailed to you and will be scanned on your arrival at Beaulieu.
The Beaulieu visitor attraction is currently closed in accordance with the Government's Tier 3 regulations.
Please familiarise yourself with the following information before booking:
- We request that tickets are pre-booked in advance online but they can be booked on the day of visit, subject to availability.
- We are limiting the number of visitors on site each day for social distancing, and to help us keep you and our staff safe.
- Holders of unused attraction tickets have had their expiry date extended by four months but must also pre-book their date and arrival time. They will not be charged for admission.
- Holders of a Gift Aid or Donation Annual Pass to the National Motor Museum may now book tickets, or upgrade to a full attraction visit. Your pass has been extended by four months from the original expiry date. You will need to produce your original annual pass and tickets on arrival, failure to do so will result in the full admission charge being payable.
Your Arrival & Visit
- There is no charge for parking, and with ample space please park leaving at least 2m between yourself and the neighbouring vehicle.
- Our team will be ready to give you a warm welcome at a distance in Visitor Reception. Please have your tickets ready to be scanned, with all members of the party arriving at the same time.
- Dogs are welcome to join you, but must remain on a lead at all times and we ask that you dispose of any waste responsibly.
Whilst visiting us please follow the Government advice on social distancing and our own Visitor Safety Charter to help make the visit safe for yourselves, your fellow visitors and our staff. Members of our team will be dotted around to help with any queries.
You should not visit if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone with those symptoms recently.
For more information about your visit to Beaulieu, visit www.beaulieu.co.uk/plan-your-visit